Well, along with the WordPress 1.5 upgrade (did you notice? The whole site changed appearance. ^_^) I’ve now installed a fully automatic turing tester thingy with the comments.
I also spent about an hour deleting comments. There’ve been about 5 real comments, and I deleted ~700 comments (which required me to increase the number of comments per page of the bulk comment editor) and ~700 moderated comments — those with 5 or more URLs in the body text — (which required me to limit the number of comments that appear in the moderation list, since I only got the first ~350 or so before PHP’s 30-second runtime limit expires, and all the action buttons are at the bottom of the page)
So now this blog should be a safe place to visit. Or at least, safer. After all, I’m still here.