For those who don’t read Japanese and can’t puzzle it out (it’s up the top, above “ＷｉｉTM”) it’ll ship on 2nd December 2006 for ￥25 000. It also says that schedule and pricing for foreign countries will come in the next few days.
I’ve highlighted launch titles, and indicated by-the-end-of-the-year titles as per the Wii software lineup page.
- Wii Sports
- Forever Blue
- Mario Strikers Charged
- Excite Truck
- Dragon Quest Swords
- Dynasty Warriors Wave (December 2006)
- Red Steel
- Fire Emblem
- Swing Golf Pangya
- Super Mario Galaxy
- Super Surgery (Card?) Chaos (Tenative name)
- Sonic and the Secret Ring
- Wing Island
- Pokemon Battle Revolution (December 2006)
- Bleach Wii (December 2006)
- One Piece Unlimited Adventure
- Dragon Ball Z Sparkling Neo
- SD Gundam Revolution (Tenative name)
- Crayon Shin-chan (December 2006)
- Introduction to Wii
- Rayman (December 2006)
- Super Monkey Ball Oook Oook Party Great Gathering
- Fishing Master (December 2006) (Tenative name)
- Festival Master
- Furi Furi (December 2006)
- Harvest Moon Wii
- Twiilight Princess
- Metroid Prime 3
- Warioware Dance
- Super Famicon Wars W
- Bomberman Land
- The Dog Island
- Wii Music
- Wii Yawaraka Head Training
- Road Cool Domino
- No-miso connecting puzzle Takoron
- Cooking Mama (December 2006)
- Project H.A.M.M.E.R
- Biohazard Umbrella Chronicles
- Twiilight Princess (so good, they showed it twice!)
I count 43 titles there. ^_^
Also, NES games will be ￥500, SNES games ￥800 and N64 games ￥1000.
Did I mention that Zelda: Twiilight Princess is a launch title?
Along with 15 other launch titles, and another 11 titles by the end of the year.
Oh, dude, yay!
Oh, and the second thing…
17:01 <@usotsuki> Debian’s definition of “stable” is different from what most people call “stable”
17:01 <@usotsuki> that’s good and bad
17:02 < TBBle> Nope, it’s pretty much what everyone except computer users mean by “stable”. Think about it in the geological sense, for example. Or the chemical sense.
17:02 <@usotsuki> lol
17:02 < TBBle> ie “If you don’t touch it, it won’t randomly explode”
Edit: Found the Wii software lineup page, and so fixed my video listing above.
Edit: Forgot the AmazonJP link. ^_^