I’ve been making noise about this for a while, and it turns out, just making noise doesn’t get much done.
This leads into several sub-projects to prepare for this, listed below.
- Revolutionise my day-to-day: Roll-up, defer, or resolve things with my job; and
- Revolutionise my mouth: Find and enrol in a long-term Japanese course in Japan; and
- Prepare a revolt in my mouth: Japanese studies where I am now; and
- Revolutionise my ass: Lose weight by the magic of not eating too much; and
- Revolutionise my home: Going Marie Kondo on stuff in my home.